Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Americanstooge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Americanstooge

Member Name Americanstooge

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban:

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : AmericanStooge

Staff who banned you : No idea

Staff who dealt with you : no idea

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : says accomplice of xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : my buddy said i got banned and that he thinks its his fault,

Why what is your explanation of this reason? im a legit farmer and ive walked thousands of blocks looking for current or old bases to raid yes ive teleported to him but thats nothing wrong? we each look for bases then help loot

Why should we unban you? I play the game legit and help rebuild community farms ive not a clue how to cheat or hack. its my first week playing online minecraft with this buddy. i also vote daily

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? tell the kid im teamed with if hes doing something he should stop and ill continue to play proper

How can we trust you again? Just understand im cought in a mistake and u wiill 100% never see my name in any admin reports ever bc i farm,raid,and sell legit

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I appreciate your protecting a server but this is my first online experience and i want to invest months into this server, please understand i dont know whats going on

Last edited:

Killah121

MVP+
When your friend tp'd you into the base you should have asked how he found it and reported it. It was underground and unclaimed.
I'l shorten your ban from 7 to 3 days.

Americanstooge

When your friend tp'd you into the base you should have asked how he found it and reported it. It was underground and unclaimed.
I'l shorten your ban from 7 to 3 days.
zMy apologies i will do better from now on, thank u for the shorter ban, looking forward to playing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.