Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Antinova

Antinova

Member Name Antinova

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Antinova

Length of Ban: 2 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mine craft temp banned

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Xary

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That Im using Xray.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I didnt knew It was against the rules, I wasnt using it, it came with a minimap, and I activated for accident a few times, It acctually dont work only makes a frame refresh, (so I have no reason for using it, check the logs it was only on for fractions of second, 'cause accident time) I already delete mi hole .minecraft folder and reinstall the game so no more problems like this can happend in the future

Why should we unban you? Didnt do it on porpuse. And never used it for own benefit.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I already delete minecraft folder and reinstall it back, and read the server rules again

How can we trust you again? Yes, Im not a trouble causer, only are in the server for fun

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? No hard feelings I understand why you have to do it, 'cause is your job.

Latest posts

Members online