Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Member Name Arch

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: craftslasher3

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Muted in game

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Spamming

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I said "autohunting" and the staff member who banned me did not like that people were saying "autofishing"

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I joined in with the fun as it was 2am and I figured everyone was on the server just to have fun in the community chat at the time.

Why should we unban you? You should unmute me because I usually don't talk in chat and the only reason I'm requesting to be unmuted is because I'm unable to redeem my points as it doesn't let me chat.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't use phrases that the staff does not appreciate.

How can we trust you again? It's up to you to trust me, I just feel that a permanent mute is a bit hefty seeing I only wrote 1 statement throughout the entire server that day.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? All I want is to have access to redeeming my points for fishing so I hope that my comment of "autohunting" doesn't ruin my overall experience of this server.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sorry for the late reply. Been super busy... You were muted because Noodles and Myself both warned a whole group of people that kept saying ___ is auto fishing. If they continued to do so they would be perm muted. You then decided to be a funny guy and say auto hunting to get on our nerves.
I will unmute you but if you continue the annoyance when staff are trying to settle an issue... You will be muted again and will not get unmuted. Hope this is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.