Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Ascrut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascrut

Member Name Ascrut

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ascrut

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mine craft permanent ban

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : ChickenChit

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : I got banned for alt of miss leon

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they thought i was an alt account

Why what is your explanation of this reason? my brother is miss leon and i recently bought minecraft and he told me this server is fun to play on

Why should we unban you? because me and my brother play on the same ip address (thats what my big brother told me)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i dont know but my brother said he wouldve told you but hes banned

How can we trust you again? because i am not an alt account

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? My big brother has told me to tell you that me and him play on the same ip address

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
If you can both download teamspeak 3 and connect to ts3.mc-drugs.com to verify that you're both different people, that would be great.
The Miss_Leon account will stay banned until further notice, but your account will be unbanned if you're able to prove you're two different people.

Thanks!

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
If you don't have a mic, then we can't verify the accounts. If you are able to purchase one, then we can move forward. But for the time being, this appeal will be denied. Please make a new appeal once you are able to speak to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.