Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - asdfghjkol

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdfghjkol

Member Name asdfghjkol

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: asdfghjkol

Length of Ban: Week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Server Temp ban

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well they obviously thought I xrayed but I don't understand why. All of my raids are legitimate.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Well I know that I raided two bases yesterday. The first one was an easy find because they had a cobblestone ceiling that was clearly visible from above the ocean. The second base was also found because the owner messed up big time. There was a 1x1 hole straight down about 4-5 blocks. It just didn't look natural so I dug down and then fell down a 20 block drop to my death. I made my way back and lo and behold there was a base. I actually didn't even raid it yet I got bored and logged.

Why should we unban you? This seems to be a misunderstanding. I am innocent and should be unbanned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Make it more obvious that cobblestone and holes in the ground are my methods for finding bases?

How can we trust you again? Frankly I don't understand how I'm supposed to answer this question. I've played on this server for literal YEARS and have never done anything to warrant any sort of punishment.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Nope I think I covered it.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi, thanks for making this appeal.

Could you explain to me in as much detail as possible how you got into this base, thanks :)
kZaDJ6m.png

esIDtSC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.