Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Ashton_Playz111

Ashton_Playz111

Member Name Ashton_Playz111

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ashton_Playz111

Length of Ban: 9 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned

Staff who banned you : Edit

Staff who dealt with you : Edit

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Edit and a few other admins/mods saw me in /Kit Pvp
It looked as though i was using Kill Aura. But I was just really lagging. I tried to tell them this but then they banned me. PS my computer runs 20 FPS :)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because they thought I was using KIll Aura but i was just lagging.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I didn't get to say an explanation because I got banned nearly straight away :(

Why should we unban you? I think that u should unban me or shorten to 3 days because they said it would be three days then apparently I was lying to them so they extended it to nine.
If your reading this edit I love ya but trust me you made a mistake <3

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll save up for a new computer so I don't get framed for Kill Aura. Even if I did have kill aura why would I use it on my favourite server with the risk of being banned:(

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again by watching me in spectator mode whenever you want that's how much I care about this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I have played this server for about 6 days and I have an online time of about 50 hours thats how much I enjoy this server. If you do unban me I will promise to save for a new computer lol. Anyway if I dont get unbanned or shortened I will still play ur server like 10 hours a day ;)
Love ya Admins <3 :)

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

From the recording below, it is shown that you are using AutoSoup which is what I caught you doing, and banned you for even though I had made the mistake of banning you for kill aura in the first place. The clip shows you having one soup then another. The way how I know this is AutoSoup is that the client removes all available soups from the hot bar then goes to the ones next available in the inventory. Most, if not all, players do not put one soup into their hot bar, use it then go back into their inventory to collect another. Players tend to just take as many soups as possible into their inventory. Furthermore, players do not just stack their empty bowls once they are done, they just drop them on the floor. Whereas clients do stack them in that one specific location. I have gone on to explain the situation in more detail due to myself not believing the video below is good enough evidence.

Before this occurred, I noticed that you were taking no knockback on perfect ping and connection to the server. Therefore, your ban will be staying. If you hadn't of lied to me in the first place then your ban would only be 3 days instead of 9. Good day.

Thanks,
GotEdit

If your reading this edit I love ya but trust me you made a mistake <3

If you're reading this, I don't believe I made a mistake ;) :D

Ashton_Playz111

GotEdit why is my ban 9 days though as i've seen all the other hack client bans are 3days
technically i didnt lie to you

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
I never said you had kill aura. You were banned for using autosoup. When I contacted you in game i asked. "Why u hak" and you swiftly responded with "I dont."

Even though in a mail you have recently sent me, you admit to hacking. Sorry pal but it's to late to admit now.

Screenshot_20170718-073848.png

Screenshot_20170718-073833.png

Latest posts

Members online