Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - ASilverFox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASilverFox

Member Name ASilverFox

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ASilverFox

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Thomaspitman

Staff who dealt with you : I was not contacted.

Staff who have warned you previously : I was not contacted.

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client, Sneak Hacks In Lobby

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Honestly, I think CTRL sticky key was on while I was afk, and that probably looks like hacking

Why what is your explanation of this reason? It's my best guess as to what happening, because I don't mod clientside at all

Why should we unban you? If something did happen, it was unintentional and not malicous

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Check stickeykeys before I AFK.

How can we trust you again? I'll be more careful with stickeykeys, IE disabling it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this, I hope we can settle this soon!

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
@Dakotaa @ASilverFox
Evidence:
EDIT: ASilverFox was in the hub for a while, as he wasn't on mc drugs for 15 hours +
(Sorry for music had to add something in to block my voice, I forgot that my microphone was turned on).

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
He seems to just be sneaking, which isn't against the rules. Is there something else that you banned him for?

ASilverFox

He's saying because it was a very long period of time, it looked like a hack versus just holding the ctrl key.
I figured out that my headset was set on top of my ctrl key.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
He seems to just be sneaking, which isn't against the rules. Is there something else that you banned him for?
There are sneak hacks on hacked clients that allow you to stay sneaking to avoid people seeing your name, finding you, etc. I thought this player might have had sneak hacks on, as he was AFK for at least 15 hours. Surely the player would have noticed that his headset was on his keyboard for 15 + hours. Sneaking may be allowed but it is a possibility that he was using a hacked client to stay sneaked and he got kicked from the mc drugs when there was a restart.

EDIT: Player was banned for possible modified clients and not the fact that he was sneaking. The sneaking was an indication that he was using some type of modifed client. If you find nothing wrong with this then I'd like to apologise to ASilverFox and to you Dakotaa.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This is an entirely unreasonable ban. Weighing down keys in order to sneak, hold left click, etc. are allowed and are not at all indications of hacked clients.

Appeal accepted, apologies for the time you were unable to join the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.