Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - AvengePvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvengePvP

Member Name AvengePvP

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AvengePvP

Length of Ban: Permanet

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : TS3 perm ban

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : yo i just got banned for apparently alting when my friend came over yesterday he used my brothers account obviously in the same wifi, my brothers account is not permanently banned however my account is, and yes you could say get into team speak with my brother but however he does not play and my friend was using it as a one time thing.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : reasons stated above

Why what is your explanation of this reason? what does 'Why what is your explanation of this reason?' mean

Why should we unban you? you don't have to unban me just simply switch the bans with the accounts as my brother does not play and i do my account being AvengePvP his account being Jezzaaa

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? you can ban the other account so i do not have access to it i do not care

How can we trust you again? because it was not my fault, simple as that. should be innocent until found guilty, not just straight up banned completely out of the random when playing.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? yeah nah not my fault mate.
ka peke koe

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You can feel free to prove that your "brothers" account was truly not yours by having him and you speak to us on teamspeak, this is standard prodecure for players proving that they aren't an alternate account on the same IP.

Although, I don't know of anyone who does not own a minecraft account who would need to borrow someone else's who is knowledgeable enough to know how to abuse factions to achieve what you want.

Also, the email that you have signed up for this account on the website is jeremy********@gmail.com which makes me believe that the other account "Jezzaaa" would be yours.

Last edited:

AvengePvP

Yes as i have stated it is my brothers account however he is now 20 years old and does not play this game, neither do i but it's school holidays and im fucking bored as so yeah, if you want my brother to come on to team speak i am just going to take the ban cause i really cannot be fucked going to the hassle of that considering he no longer lives at home with us thanks anyways you're gonna try and make some bullshit up but yeah anyways.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The bans on the accounts have been switched, I hope this resolves the situation.

AvengePvP has is now banned for 3 days, which is adjusted to ignore the use of alternate accounts to evade ban.
The other account has been permanently banned - this can be removed if identity is proven to be different to that of the AvengePvP account.

I hope that this helped - Apologies for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online