Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Bedheadz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedheadz

Member Name Bedheadz

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Bedheadz

Length of Ban: perm ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : Spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : I was never warned

Reason for ban on record : This Perm Ban was because I had an Alt account.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That it was an alt account and alt account are not allowed on this server so he banned my brothers account.

What is your explanation of this reason? To start things off this is not an alt account it is my little brothers account. We have the same IP because we live in the same house. Both of our usernames are alike because my dad made my brothers account and I made my account. He is not associated with hacks at all he like to play the game legit and him and I love your server. We love all the fun activity such as pit being a cop or a drug dealer.

Why should we unban you? I think that you should unban my brothers account because its all a miss understanding. me and him really love to play your game and I hope that we can in the future.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will let you know if I ever have anyone else playing on the same IP as me.

How can we trust you again? I personally will make sure this miss understanding wont happen again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If you can could I be able to talk in discord about this whole thing that would be nice. I hope that we can come in an agreement and my brother and I can play on the server once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.