Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - bencurran

Status
Not open for further replies.

bencurran

Member Name bencurran

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Bencurrent

Length of Ban: Permanant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban dox threats

Staff who banned you : gotedit

Staff who dealt with you : gotedit

Staff who have warned you previously : no clue

Reason for ban on record : Dox threats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think either my little brother or cousin who plays with him were on my account cause someone did this while i was at work, I wasnt on the time it says

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My explanation is I was banned while I was away I have not dox threat anyone

Why should we unban you? Because I would like to come back to this drug server and not have to restart somewhere else.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? My brother isnt allowed in my room and my computer has a password now

How can we trust you again? My brother isnt allowed in my room and my computer has a password now

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Can I get a boneless unban? <3

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Your account is your responsibility. What happens on your account, no matter who it was, is still seen as you doing it. We ban the username, not the person.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I will talk to GotEdit to see the extent of the dox. I will let you know the outcome of this appeal withing the next 48 hours.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I have reduced the ban. Do not let this happen again as we take dox threats very serious. If it does happen you will be permed with no chance to appeal. Your ban will expire sometime Friday.

Thanks,
jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.