Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - BigDaddySin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddySin

Member Name BigDaddySin

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BigDaddySin

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : block glitching

Staff who banned you : nova

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : never been warned

Reason for ban on record : never been banned

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was block glitching but it was inside my faction base showing my faction leader how easy it is to do they must have thought i was raiding someone

What is your explanation of this reason? same thing i said above

Why should we unban you? i wasnt actually block glitching just showing humble shorts how easy we could have been raided

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? never touch an enderpearl again

How can we trust you again? not sure cant trust anyone nowadays but i just wont do it lmao

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? sowy mr nova senapi i didnt mean any glitching harm

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Appeal Denied
I was aware while I was watching you that you were showing the glitch to another player in your own base. The reason I banned you was because you were discussing using this glitch in raids. You can wait out your ban.

BigDaddySin

Appeal Denied
I was aware while I was watching you that you were showing the glitch to another player in your own base. The reason I banned you was because you were discussing using this glitch in raids. You can wait out your ban.
But I wasn’t even aware that using enderpearls like that was against the rules alright see you in 7 days Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.