Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - bigjew

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjew

Member Name bigjew

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BigJew

Length of Ban: 3days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Aecrons

Staff who dealt with you : Aecrons

Staff who have warned you previously : None I can recall

Reason for ban on record : "Auto fishing"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The Admin/s thought I was auto fishing when in reality it was a innocent mistake.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was falsely banned for suspected "auto fishing". If this was true, and I was "auto fishing", I wouldn't be making the post a minute after the ban (This is the second Ban Appeal post, this post has been posted about 20 minutes after my first has been posted, reason for the repost is because I didn't follow the Ban Appeal guidelines the first time and have realised, and am fixing it in the post). As I informed an Admin/Staff member about recently, I fish using sound, I raise the volume of my Minecraft drastically while watching YouTube on a separate screen with low volume. The reason I have not responded to any in-game messages, is due to me concentrating on said YouTube video. I understand the tactic I use to fish whilst afk is risky and somewhat ban worthy, I do believe my ban should be reduced due to me not using any actual hack or hack client. Thank you and I hope you understand and can relate to what I'm saying.

Why should we unban you? I was not "auto fishing". It was an innocent mistake and I understand why you made the assumption of me cheating. If you believe I shall remain with a punishment, I ask for a time reduction.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not fish without paying full attention to chat and will make sure to respond to staff that are suspicious or want to check on me.

How can we trust you again? I will not continue the tactic of fishing that led to my false ban, I will respond to staff 100% of the time (Unless posing as /afk) and you'll never see me on this forum post as far as I'm concerned.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I thank you for taking the time to read my thread and hope u consider my ban appeal viable. I apologize for creating this misunderstanding and will not repeat myself.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I understand how you can fish with just using the noise while watching YouTube. But as you said this very much looks like auto fishing so it is hard for us to know exactly what one this is. We tped u around a few times to see if you would stop casting or start moving around by seeing yourself move. I afk all the time and watch netflix on my second screen and I dont see chat but I can always notice when some one is pushing me around. So you not noticing when we are tping you around seems a little odd to me.

bigjew

I understand, but in my situation the monitors are positioned in such way that I'd have to turn nearly 90 degrees to watch what's going on. (I will not be responding to any replies tonight, I hope you can come up with a conclusion ASAP and once again, I apologize).

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You already asked me in game about this and I told you to pay attention... No other way around it. You didn't listen to my information i provided you and you will remain banned for an auto fish client. Appeal Denied.

bigjew

You already asked me in game about this and I told you to pay attention... No other way around it. You didn't listen to my information i provided you and you will remain banned for an auto fish client. Appeal Denied.
By you understanding what I've asked and the info u provided me with, can I at least get a slight reduction of the Ban time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.