Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - blackbel9

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbel9

Member Name blackbel9

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: blackbel9

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : Killah

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa & Killah

Staff who have warned you previously : Did not get a warning, Spoke to staff twice

Reason for ban on record : Hacked client - xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe the admins thought I used xray or some form of hacked client.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? It was believed I had Xray when in fact I did not have a hacked client in general. I was walking around on the surface and came across an empty base on the surface. Which then led me to run around the perimeter of the structure to investigate. and upon me searching around I heard pistons coming from underneath the ground.( I play with max headset volume) it was faint at first but as I started looking for it I came across the maybe40-50 high block structure which had maybe 10-20-30 pistons going off at once. its not hard to hear that many pistons. As I dug further down, I saw a name plate deeper in the earth so I dug down to it, upon arrival I found a player who was just sitting there AFK (his name was "guyverfour" I believe) when I killed him and proceeded to raid him.

Why should we unban you? I feel as you should unban me because I did not use any form of hacked client or cheats to get into this base, The server is fun I've been on for almost week and haven't gotten into any problems with anyone or staff since my arrival. I have been respectful and courteous with everyone, plus I spoke to an admin about how I found the base and he didn't say anything to me, and when my friend who started talking to the mod (who showed up at the base after things went down) he was being a little disrespectful, but I feel I was banned because he just did not want to deal with him.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Before and after every raid I will start and make a recording to prove that I am not using hacks, just incase it ever comes down to the other person accusing me of cheating.

How can we trust you again? I feel that I didn't do anything to break trust but I can reassure you that I wont break any rules here by recording everything I do that could lead to any suspicion of me hacking.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would just like to say can you please read my inquiry and take careful consideration when you are making a final decision. Thank you.

Killah121

MVP+
So after the base was raided and you guys left. I started to get curious as to how you found the base, i asked Dakotaa and he told me what you told him. I went to the surface and triggered the pistons. I did not hear a single one.
At which one point i went and tested myself what is the max distance you hear pistons from it's 16 blocks. The piston from the surface is alot more than 16 blocks so there was no way you did hear those at which point your friend spoke to me and said you found some structure near by. Other than the naturally spawned house near by i did not see anything. Since your hole in the ground leading to the base was way almost more than 3 chunks from the house i looked around and used my elytra and checked at height 256 to see if there was something there after noticing 2 blocks in the sky. I found a chest vault which can not be seen from the ground or unless you are within 80 blocks. I asked Dakotaa to come check who placed the 2 blocks and they were placed by you and the only way you could have found that is through using xray and chest esp as you could not see it from the ground.

Appeal denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.