play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - BobTheWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobTheWolf

VIP+
Member Name BobTheWolf

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BobTheWolf

Length of Ban: Perm Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : OGDaddy

Staff who dealt with you : OGDaddy

Staff who have warned you previously : Noone

Reason for ban on record : 'Disrespect'

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : After joining the server after a 30 day ban due to my name being xxfaggy, I said hi to xxtayx. OGDaddy then swiftly joined the server and said I had 2 minutes to change my name before I get a perm ban. I was then classed as being disrespectful because I quickly said 'Did you get tay preggers?'. I then get a permanent ban straight away due to the reason 'disrespect'.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Due to being on the server for a long time, I thought a comment like the one I put would be allowed and laughed at, but for some reason, the server seems to have gone sensitive, if you get what I mean.

Why should we unban you? I have since changed my in game name.
If I did disrespect OGDaddy, I'm sorry, but surely I should have got a tempmute? I should have then been given the full two minutes to change my name before getting perm banned, not just a ten second window from OGDaddy telling me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not be disrespectful.

How can we trust you again? Again, I will not be disrespectful.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please note that my ban isn't due to 'no intent'. If it was a 'no intent' ban, I wouldn't have ranked up as much as I did, and played for as long as I have.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Accepted, please do not cause any issues in chat. If you do, the ban will be active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.