play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - BobTheWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobTheWolf

VIP+
Member Name BobTheWolf

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BobTheWolf

Length of Ban: 1 Hour

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : 'Evading Mute'

Staff who banned you : Noodly

Staff who dealt with you : Noodly

Staff who have warned you previously : Noodly

Reason for ban on record : Evading an UNJUST mute.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Noodly obviously thought we continued the conversation about him after he left - But in no way did we. Noodly says 'if I get a report about you arguing again, something or other'.

What is your explanation of this reason? Well, noodly left the server after saying someone reported us for arguing, but literally EVERYONE STOPPED ARGUING, and teamed up together and slated the reporter, basically making jokes about him - even though we know noodly was just either in /v or looking at the server console - which you'll be able to tell in logs. I was then muted, so I tp'd noodly to me and placed a sign asking why I was muted unjustly. He then banned me immediately.

Why should we unban you? Because I did what I was told by the staff team.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Obviously I can't do nothing to stop this from happening again because I did nothing wrong - at all.

How can we trust you again? Trust me or not, i've done nothing.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Well we was told we're not allowed to talk about a controversial topic, but we was talking about drug use. Not arguing at all, simply talking about when drug use becomes bad for you, and providing intelligent claims with evidence to support us. No insulting was taken place. When literally EVERYONE told noodly this, he simply stated that he's a staff member. So that's fine, we took the chat over to the forums, as you can see. Everyone then started slating noodly for this and so he 'left'. He then 'Rejoined' saying if someone else reports us all for arguing we'll all be muted - EVEN THOUGH NO ARGUMENTS WERE TAKING PLACE. We was all agreeing with each other, and so we changed the topic once again. We started making jokes about the guy who supposedly reported us, through which it was obvious they were jokes and we obviously knew noone reported us, it was noodly in /v or something of the sort.He 'left' during this time and came back 5 seconds later just to mute me for not listening to staff. I did nothing wrong.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ban appeals for an hour ban are unneeded as most of the time it won't get seen or dealt with within the hour. Appeal Denied.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
To be clear. It is fine to appeal a mute like that to have it removed from your history if you believe it was incorrect.

It is not however - okay to evade the mute and then appeal that ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online