Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Bonnie222253

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnie222253

Member Name Bonnie222253

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : Killah121

Staff who have warned you previously : Haven't been

Reason for ban on record : "Xray "

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They think I xrayed a base by digging straight down on it

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was digging down to start strip mining to get some lapis and Redstone and I saw a nametag. I hit f3 and saw apx 5 entities. I shifted and went to my f home to get gear. I dug down killed both of them then they tped in 2 people and then shortly after I was in the middle of pvp and then got banned.

Why should we unban you? Because I did not hack at all it is a big misunderstanding

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Next time I'll record it to show otherwise

How can we trust you again? Because I will record and show proof of it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry about this mis interpretation. I'll record it next time I find a base accidently.

Killah121

MVP+
After double checking the surroundings and the base. I found that you'd dug a direct hole down into the base. I would also like to add when i originally tp'd to you, i found you throwing drugs on one of the people within the base and jailing them which lead to you being demoted from cop.
After looking at the route you took to get into the base it and getting a second opinion from Dakotaa it was decided that you had to have xrayed to get to the base.

Appeal denied.

Bonnie222253

After double checking the surroundings and the base. I found that you'd dug a direct hole down into the base. I would also like to add when i originally tp'd to you, i found you throwing drugs on one of the people within the base and jailing them which lead to you being demoted from cop.
After looking at the route you took to get into the base it and getting a second opinion from Dakotaa it was decided that you had to have xrayed to get to the base.

Appeal denied.
I dug straight down yes i was going to go mining then I saw there NAMETAGS so I continued to go straight down after I went to find home to grab gear incase they were threats which they were. I don't understand why I am banned at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.