In-Game Name: Mr_cheese_manV2

Reason for ban Grieving and stealing

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you NO idea

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Stealing

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? It was NOT claimed as well as no sign of living and or no rules there about stealing.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? NOT GOING IN THW WORST TYPE TOWNS

How can you ensure we can trust you again? ban me for life next time i do it

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I HATE YOU jk but still

Aubie

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
Username:

In-Game Name:
Mr_cheese_manV2

Reason for ban Grieving and stealing

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you NO idea

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Stealing

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? It was NOT claimed as well as no sign of living and or no rules there about stealing.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? NOT GOING IN THW WORST TYPE TOWNS

How can you ensure we can trust you again? ban me for life next time i do it

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I HATE YOU jk but still

Appeal Denied

You were banned for raiding and griefing a base in the Towny World. You broke crops and looted chests at said base, all of which there is logged proof of you doing so. Raiding and griefing is not allowed anywhere in Towny, which is clearly stated in the Towny Rules located here.

In addition to this, you state that no other staff had dealt with you, and that you had never been warned for this before. It is clear, though, that you were previously warned for it, as is documented with Dakotaa's warn earlier today, which you can reference on the punishment database here.

Ignorance is not an excuse to break the rules and does not justify an appeal. However, you were aware of the rules, given your previous warning from earlier today. Based on this, your appeal has been DENIED.
Best Regards,
- Aubie2002

Latest posts

Members online