Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - bradley pickering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name bradley pickering

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: R34KiNdAgUy4200

Length of Ban: 6 days and 15 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : Jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : X-ray in logs?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well it says x-ray in logs but I have never used a x-ray

What is your explanation of this reason? I don’t have an explanation but I didn’t xray?

Why should we unban you? I have never hacked on any server, I was enjoying playing

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If the X-ray thing happened could have been my lil brother, he definitely isn’t going on my comp again

How can we trust you again? I don’t need to X-ray I enjoy minecraft the way it is

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Do you have any dates of the supposed X-ray? If so can you let me know, my discord is r34kindaguy4200 #1090 please get back to me

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
The raid in question happened 80 hours ago. You dug a hole straight to the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.