Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Briskied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briskied

Member Name Briskied

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Briskied

Length of Ban: 30 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : X Ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I mined down and ran into a farm

What is your explanation of this reason? I was surprised too when i found it. I had no idea that I was going into a big farm. The reason why I did that is because I was talking to my friend who also plays and I said wouldnt it be crazy if I mined straight down into a base? He then said do it. I mined straight down into a field of wheat and raided it with my friend who was also there when the owner of the base showed up and fought us.

Why should we unban you? I think you guys should unban me because it was honestly a crazy mixup. I do support the server, donate, and love playing it. I dont even have xray on my computer. Also me, my girlfriend, and brothers play together on the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well in my mind i didnt do anything wrong but I will not dig straight down again, lesson learned lol

How can we trust you again? I'm honest and like to be upfront with you guys.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I was disappointed with staff for not discussing this with me first as i was online and willing to talk. But besides that you guys are great with running this servers. One of my favorites since way back

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied.
I took a ticket asking about a x-raying case. After seeing that you had dug into it I was suspicious. I then noticed you were still online so I decided to watch you. After I watched you for a bit I noticed you acting strange and I believed you were free caming. I then witnessed you dig straight into the 2nd base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.