Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - BuckPvP

BuckPvP

Member Name BuckPvP

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BuckPvP

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : TS3 perm ban

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : jrd3044

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : "Multiple acc on ip, suspicious activity"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they thought i was using multiple accounts for maybe hacking

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i was using other accounts to vote on the server

Why should we unban you? I wasn't aware that more then one accounts was ban able,i was told by my friend that i was allowed to use alts so i did (very sorry)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not use any other alternate accounts again on this server since i am now aware that it is against the rules most likely shouldn't have just went by what my friend said and looked at the forums first

How can we trust you again? I'm deeply sorry for this it will never happen again i dont want to get banned since i do have a lot of fun playing on the server

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? thank you for reviewing this and taking the time to read all of this it is greatly appreciated wish you the best day and thanks again -BuckPvP

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Accepted, I have reduced the ban to a day ban. This is due to the fact of the voting on the alternate accounts, and the use. Please do not join on an alt again. If you have issues connecting to the server tomorrow please comment on this appeal, and I will fix it. We will continue to monitor your ip, since there was 5+ accounts that popped up when I did an alt scan.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.