play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Burrito2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrito2

MVP
Member Name Burrito2

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 14 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Noodles

Staff who dealt with you : Noodles

Staff who have warned you previously : None? I dont alt.

Reason for ban on record : Using alt to harass staff

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Okay so Im really not sure what has happenend here as I went to bed at 3 in the morning, I have now woken up to multiple messages saying rip. The ban for me was a 5 o' clock in the morning. I know I don't have much of social life but do you really think I'm going to be playing minecraft at 5 in the morning on a sunday night?

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't know how you even got the idea that That_Ghost is my alt, if he has the exact same ip as me? That please show me, because I'm very sure another member of my family does not play minecraft nor do I think they would find out about the server. I do not own a vpn that works for minecraft and If I was going to 'harass' staff when I'm not even banned on my main account then why would I get on an alt and risk another ban for that.

Why should we unban you? The staff are supposed to be fair to all players but this isn't a fair ban at all. Noodles absolutely hates me and this is why he has banned me with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not go to sleep at 3 in the morning? I literally haven't done anything wrong so.

How can we trust you again? I will not talk about the specific matter that I have been claimed to be harassing staff about.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Noodles I know you hate me and are trying to get me blacklisted, but on this occasion I literally haven't done anything wrong. And your exact quote of "It's a dream of mine" in reference to be able to blacklist me or ban me, shouldn't really be in effect here because I haven't even done anything.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi Craig.

Noodles was not the one who issued your ban. After a lengthy conversation with many staff members I decided to issue this ban - although not specifically for the reason on record. This ban was intended to be revised regardless as I was unsure on my position and wanted to discuss it with Dakota and Jrd.

Personally I was not involved in the identification of your alleged alternate account - and use of to harass staff. I will personally look into this as it has resulted in an account being permanently banned and denied on appeal.

The related reason for the two week ban has been your obnoxious and harmful attitude towards staff members and their personal affairs. I won't go into detail but this is not the first time you have been involved in shamelessly blackmailing people and intentionally causing harm. Although most or all of this has been off the server - this is your final warning for something that you admit is a problem.

Regarding your claim of Noodly's bias and wanting to have you on the blacklist - it is totally irrelevant. The only people who can issue blacklist or consolidate permanent bans are myself, Dakotaa & Jrd.

I will discuss your ban with other staff members and investigate the alternate account use - your ban will be reevaluated if the alternate account is unbanned.

Burrito2

MVP
Why am I still banned
Hi Craig.

Noodles was not the one who issued your ban. After a lengthy conversation with many staff members I decided to issue this ban - although not specifically for the reason on record. This ban was intended to be revised regardless as I was unsure on my position and wanted to discuss it with Dakota and Jrd.

Personally I was not involved in the identification of your alleged alternate account - and use of to harass staff. I will personally look into this as it has resulted in an account being permanently banned and denied on appeal.

The related reason for the two week ban has been your obnoxious and harmful attitude towards staff members and their personal affairs. I won't go into detail but this is not the first time you have been involved in shamelessly blackmailing people and intentionally causing harm. Although most or all of this has been off the server - this is your final warning for something that you admit is a problem.

Regarding your claim of Noodly's bias and wanting to have you on the blacklist - it is totally irrelevant. The only people who can issue blacklist or consolidate permanent bans are myself, Dakotaa & Jrd.

I will discuss your ban with other staff members and investigate the alternate account use - your ban will be reevaluated if the alternate account is unbanned.

If the alt issue is still a problem, me and That_Ghost can both get on ts

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This appeal has been denied.

The alternate account was an account of a blacklisted player - that ban will remain, but is unrelated to Craig.

Craig, your ban is not being removed but being shortened to 7 days into the new map. We have evidence that you lied to me regarding this situation and are therefore being banned for lying to staff.

Your ban will be permanent if there are any situations similar to this involving you again in the future.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Update :
Although you're a seedy fuckboi and no one under the age of 17 should be allowed near you, the evidence was unreliable - therefore your ban is being lifted.

If you're the subject of matters regarding staff such as these again in the future your ban will be permanent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.