Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - C_GESSEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_GESSEL

Member Name C_GESSEL

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: C_GESSEL

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : TS3 perm ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : Supposedly exploiting

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because of the alleged action of my faction member spyguygod exploiting some sort of bug that I was unaware of

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was banned likely because I was considered to be knowledgeable of some sort of action to undermine the rules of the server. I had no knowledge of any of these actions and I was not warned. The reason I wasn't warned was because it was due to my faction member, not me.

Why should we unban you? I was unaware that my faction member was exploiting some sort of bug (which I still don't know exactly what he was doing) , I was banned without warning, and not given a specific reason, I was currently doing nothing wrong (building a base)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure that I am more aware of the actions of the members of my faction, and I will do my best to ensure that such activities are not practiced in the future.

How can we trust you again? There's no need for losing trust in me, I've done nothing wrong. You can however, gain trust that I will moderate the actions of my faction members more effectively. I will do my utmost to ensure that this does not happen in the future, and I sincerely apologize for whatever harm any one of us has done

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Not much, other than I apologize for any undermining of authority by my faction member's action, and I am truly sorry that I was unaware of any of this. Being the leader of the faction, I will make sure that I do my best to ensure that me and my faction members follow the rules moving forward. I would however appreciate any communication to me personally the next time something happens with any of my faction members. Once again I am truly sorry, but I am as an individual completely unaware of what happened.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Your ban will be shortened to a week. If you are aware of stuff like this going on in the future and we discover you have turned a blind eye you will be banned again.

C_GESSEL

whoa whoa whoa, you believe I was aware? DxnkmemeZ vouched for me that I had no idea any of this was going on up until the point where spyguygod was complaining that he was gonna get banned. Up until after I was banned I had no idea he was using a glitch to get more horses. I feel like being banned at all was completely unjustified, and doing it without warning, while it is your prerogative to do so, is completely unfair and I shouldn't have been banned in the first place. Quite frankly, we got raided by DxnkMemeZ who spyguygod says set him up in order to ban all of us and steal our loot with absolutely no resistance. I ought to be demanding all our loot to be returned but since I am reasonable I am only demanding that we make things right by unbanning those who were not involved, especially those of us (me in case you forgot) who had no idea.

With all due respect, while I will accept whatever decision you come to, this is still an injustice for banning me at all in the first place. I did not turn a "blind eye". Most of my faction members have their own bases and do their own thing when I'm not around, and Dxnkmemez was affiliated with spyguygod before I even got on the server yesterday. That's truly when all this started happening and I was at work.

While you may not change your mind, I still believe the fact that I was banned at all, was still an injustice. I do believe that I should be warned about my faction members before I get banned next time since I had no part in any of this.

I hope you take this into consideration, and revoke my "sentence".

cheers,
C_GESSEL

p.s. Happy Holidays

C_GESSEL

oh P.P.S.

Have I ever done anything against server rules in the past? I'll give ya a hint: ... I have not, and I'm not about to start. Please reconsider, thank you for all that you do, hoping this finds you well.

Last edited:

C_GESSEL

But seriously, it would just be nice to be accepted. It says I'm banned for not informing an admin of an exploit, but you can't deny that there is no way for me to inform anyone about anything that I know nothing about. Like, if your friend went to prison for a crime that you didn't know about, should you be put behind bars too, just because you didn't tell anyone that he was in the act of committing a crime at that very moment when he (or she, or any gender that friend identifies as, including but not limited to male and female) decided to do so?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.