Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Cameron

Lu____

Member Name Cameron

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: CallMeDaddy__

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : chest shop storage

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I had chests filled with items I had planned on selling. admins thought these items were personal and being used by myself

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was raiding a base and putting items they had a lot of into my player shop to sell them, when I noticed it was 4am I logged before placing the signs

Why should we unban you? I am an active MVP+ member, I try to answer questions when staff is not on,

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Placing a sign saying my shop is under construction (Edit just made me aware of this on ts today)

How can we trust you again? I will reread the playershop rules so I have a full understanding on them

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? it was an honest mistake if you could see the items you would notice they're organized to be sold, not stored.It was just really late and I had work in the morning. or i would have taken the time to put the signs down.

CrossOverSC

You should have left them in your base instead of placing them in your shop. if it was true that you where up at 4am then you couldve have stayed up 2mins later to place signs.... its not my business but it sounds like personal chest shop storage to me.

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
You should have left them in your base instead of placing them in your shop. if it was true that you where up at 4am then you couldve have stayed up 2mins later to place signs.... its not my business but it sounds like personal chest shop storage to me.
Please refrain from replying in Ban Appeals or unless otherwise mentioned by staff or the player's appeal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.