Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Camper123310

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camper123310

Member Name Camper123310

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Camper1233

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Demoted from

Staff who banned you : I am not sure it was a long time ago.

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Demoted from cop

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was still new back then, i remember that i used potions while on duty and i planted drugs.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I did not know that the rules even existed. I was still new.

Why should we unban you? I have read all the rules. And 2 months passed since i was demoted. I am a reformed player.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure that i do not break any rules at all.

How can we trust you again? I have been a druggie for months now. I want to experience everything on the server. I want to be a cop.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal denied.

You actions whilst you were a cop were unacceptable, and your usage of an alt to evade the demotion are among the reasons.

If you continue with a clean record it is possible that this demotion could be lifted in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online