Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - carlosluis10

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosluis10

Member Name carlosluis10

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: carlosluis10

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft tem ban

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : wasnt dealt with

Staff who have warned you previously : no warning

Reason for ban on record : Withholding information from staff

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think i was banned for having "duped points in my ender chest and I already had redeemed some.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I did have those points because there was this invisible guy in spawn throwing them everywhere., i did pick them up thinking it was a drop party or i don't know.

Why should we unban you? Because i got no warning nothing, i wasn't told to to tell anyone about my points that i had. When the server was down I asked if it was because of the player points that they were having issues and no one responded. I did not ask for those player points, neither did Killah give me a warning. I just think this is a little unfair i was never told to tell anyone about the points, and with no warning i just got banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I didn't ask for the points i didn't know they were duped no one told me anything. I didn't even get a warning. Next time something in large amounts gets dropped in spawn i will directly tell staff. I really just didn't know what i was supposed to do.

How can we trust you again? I just really like playing on the server i recently just built a auto farm. I really want this really fun experience to continue! This server has got me back into minecraft

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I think this was a misunderstanding guys. I did purchase items with my points i can return. Just no one told me anything. If you guys deny this appeal its ok thanks for the help anyways.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Due to the nature of this ban I am going to deny this appeal. Killah asked numerous times in the lobby if anyone had picked up any of the items. At that point multiple people came forward and turned the items over, that was the warning you were given. Please pm me the items you purchased with the points.

**I have not extended the ban, but please do not join on any more alts or that will end up happening.**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.