play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Chargers2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chargers2019

VIP+
Member Name Chargers2019

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Chargers2019

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC temp ban

Staff who banned you : jrd

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client Killaura

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought I was using killaura!

Why what is your explanation of this reason? So before I start explaining myself, I don't use hacked clients on this server! At least not intentionally. I honestly didn't even know I was running my client. Earlier today, before I got on MCD, I was playing on another factions server that I'm also a frequent member of. There I use a client solely to better my game play. Since joining MCD, I have always switched to regular minecraft when i come over to MCD. Apparently this time I didn't, even though I thought i did. Unfortunately, this client comes with combat hacks such as killaura and since it's a free client, there are key binds to all the hacks. Now, I went afk and left my game open. 3 hours later I come on to find myself banned for killaura. Some how the client which I could've sworn I wasn't running turned itself on while I was afk.

Why should we unban you? Because this is a huge misunderstanding. I understand and I will own up to the client, thats my mistake. I should've paid more attention. But please know I would never use combat hacks nor have any reason too. I barely ever pvp. I can count maybe 4 or 5 times ever. And I'm always on duty in spawn, or in my base grinding blaze rods. I'm not out trying to kill people. If you're gonna ban me for having a client on your server, I understand and I will take the punishment. But at the time of this ban, I was afk and not using killaura to better my game play in the least bit. So if anything, can the ban be shortened ? And can i please not be demoted from the police!

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? From this moment foward, I will double check to make sure I'm not running my client on MCD, and log off when I'm afk.

How can we trust you again? You can trust that I will take extra precautions not to ever let this happen again! Also, why would some one need killaura on duty. As someone who rarely pvp's it wouldn't benefit me in any way.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please understand that while I accidentally had a client on, I have never used it, nor planned on using it. Also I was afk at the time of the ban and had no way of knowing my client would do this. Had been at the key board. I would've quickly realized and gotten off my client. Thank you!

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal denied.

This is the dumbest response I've ever seen for a hacked client ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.