Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ChickenChitz

Masonoa

Member Name Masonoa

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ChickenChitz

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft tempban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : ThaCandyMan

Reason for ban on record : Banned for "Chest Shop Storage"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They Thought that I was using my shop as chest storage.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was banned because they thought I was using it for storage at the time, I was trying to create my shop as I had a few thigs to sell. Then I got caught in a trade with Somethin Mafia which was taking awhile for the trade to go thru so I set my stuff that I was going to sell into the chests without signs as I was going to place them later then a good friend VzFlight asked if I had any raids.available and I said yes and tp'ed him there and then when I was going to go put some sign's up to sell my goods I was banned for 3 days

Why should we unban you? It was a big misunderstanding and that I will fix what I did that caused this.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not place things in my shop chests without putting a sign first.

How can we trust you again? I will never put items in a chest without putting a sign on it first. I have never been banned for this before and I will keep it like that after.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand where you're coming from, I please would like to have it shortened to almost a day and a half so my shop doesn't unrent.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You were just warned yesterday for the exact same thing... These items were not items that were being sold as there was 8-10 different items. There was only 1 chest in your shop that wasn't set up in which all of the items were placed in. If you wouldn't have already been warned before we would have just warned you but it was just yesterday that you were warned. Appeal Denied.

Edit : Also it was different items because the original items from yesterday were destroyed as we clear all items being stored in chest shops.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You were warned while you were online, and you were moving around. I know because I am the one that warned you.

Latest posts

Members online