Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ChickenChoo

ChickenChoo

Member Name ChickenChoo

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ChickenChoo

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Anti-Knockback

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I had been lagging and tried to break blocks around the /warp wild area to find out where it ended. When without warning I was banned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I had been lagging and did not visually see anything that would have provided any reason for anti-knockback.

Why should we unban you? I was banned without any warning and had not done anything in my power to break/cheat in the game.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not breaking blocks around /warp areas to find out where they end.

How can we trust you again? Nothing was done wrong by myself as a player, this was an internet error that caused the issue.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Could I be provided a reason as to why attempting to break blocks would result in an anti-knockback ban?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Hello. I was notified by a player that you were not taking any knock back when they hit you. I then went to warp wild where u were standing. I watch the other player hit you a few times, with out you moving. I then watched u punch the air and crouch for a few seconds. I then Hit you with my pool noodle, you did not move. That is when I decided I had enuf evidence to ban you.

I will leave this up to a admin to review.

ChickenChoo

I do recall crouching when trying to break some blocks of dirt around the area but I kept getting glitched back to one area after 3 or 4 seconds. I do not remember having seen any other players around. Although that may have been a visual error by my computer. I do understand though the reason for the ban based on the information given from a different perspective.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.