Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - chris456

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris456

Member Name chris456

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: catnaps45

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : killah

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Hacked client screen shot proof (message killah)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i don't know

Why what is your explanation of this reason? someone trying to get me out of the way to possible hack my minecraft account

Why should we unban you? because I was banned falsely

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Ensure that i am in vanilla minecraft after getting off 2B2T.org (2 builders 2 Tools

How can we trust you again? because I am just an average player just trying to have fun.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Killah please do the right thing an unban me.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We have evidence of you admitting to hacking on MCDrugs. Why even bother with an appeal?

chris456

that was my little brother not me he gloats at things he can't actually do. I went to go do something and accidentally left my computer unlocked thinking it wouldn't take to long to make something to eat.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
that was my little brother not me he gloats at things he can't actually do. I went to go do something and accidentally left my computer unlocked thinking it wouldn't take to long to make something to eat.
Appeal denied.

From the context of the evidence this is a blatant lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.