Username:

In-Game Name: cinderman37

Reason for ban xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was searching for bases in farma to raid. I found a cave system and a couple signs of people being there before (out of place dirt, mined ore, etc.) I started digging down and almost immediately heard the sound of breaking cactus. I dug towards the farm and found the cactus and set a home and told my friend to come help me.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I at no point used any hacked clients the base was not well hidden and the sound of breaking cactus was very audible. There is no reason to believe I was xraying when all I had to do was hear the sound of breaking cactus to find it

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? No measures need to be taken on my end. I broke no rules.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Trust was never broken in the first place.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I enjoy this server and am fairly active most days. I would hate to get banned on a false charge of hacking. Also, I could be wrong but unless the owners of the base got in contact with willifolts extremely fast then I think he was in fact the owner of that base making him undeniably bias to the decision to ban me. I don't think you can find any proof that I was xraying or hacking of any kind because I was not. Cactus farms make alot of noise. No reason to believe I was xraying when I could simply hear it.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I have multiple logs of both you and riize digging to other bases that you couldn't have known were there, meaning I have no reason to believe you found that base legitimately.

Appeal denied.

cinderman37

What bases are you referring to? It's true that I have found several bases in the last couple days but most of them were very close to my own farm and were found through cave systems and signs of life. Just because I know how to tell if a player has been through a cave system does not mean I'm xraying. stray torches and cobblestone walls are a pretty good indicator of life. I highly douby you can show me even one instance of me finding a base in which i didnt either follow sounds, signs of activity, or (in one instance) a literal hole in the ground leading directly to a base. Your reasoning provides no genuine evidence and respectfully is painfully flimsy. I would ask to see any genuine proof I am xraying.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.