Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Clarissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarissa

Member Name Clarissa

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: thecoolgamer2013

Length of Ban: Perm Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyAppendage

Staff who dealt with you : no one
Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Exploiting

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe that I was banned for being associated with SpyGuyGod, in the sense that he was duping mules/saddles.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? According to Dxnk, since I was with him and SpyGuyGod when Spy was explaining how to duplicate the saddles, I'm considered to be an accomplice.

Why should we unban you? Firstly, I feel that I should state that in the discord voice chat with Spy and Dxnk (if Dxnk has recorded us) that I was asked how many times I've done this and I told him that I have about 12 but in reality I was just BSing around. When Spy told me that he was warned and that it is a banable offence I never tried duplicating it because I do like this server and the players in it. So I feel that I should be unbanned because yes I was with Spy when he first did it and then when Dxnk did it but I myself have never attempted duplicating the saddles. And I'm not sure how you would want me to prove myself other than you guys check the chat for auctions.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? To prevent this happening again I'd inform staff of any bugs and try to avoid being an accomplice to those exploiting bugs.

How can we trust you again? You can regain your trust in me because I'll be smarter with the players I get involved with. And you can keep an eye on me/us because I do enjoy playing in this server and donating to it and I wouldn't want to risk being perm banned if this is accepted.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope you guys consider unbanning me and C_Gessel because we were not the direct offenders but other than that, this is my very first time being banned in my 6 years of playing Minecraft. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Your ban will be shortened to a week. If you are aware of stuff like this going on in the future you will be banned aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online