In-Game Name:
cpcod15

Reason for ban: Insiding

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Goodchum

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I'm not exactly sure, using a base that I was told I could use.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I believe that I shouldn't be banned for what I did, I sold a few dubs of mushrooms from a base that I was told that I could use by Stwas, if I was truly wanting to "inside" I would've stolen the stack of hoppers that were there. The base hadn't been used in days every single dub was full. I was under the impression that I was able to use the base by Stwas and not a single person told me that I couldn't use it anymore.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not use this base.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'm a trustful player I don't do insiding.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Some clarification on the rule of insiding could really help avoid this in the future.

Last edited:

cpcod15

Here is who allowed me into the farm saying I was allowed access to it, I was under the impression that it was indeed a personal farm. Also, throughout my time in the farm it was never made clear to me that it was a faction farm, whenever I was in the farm there was nobody there. Stwas agrees that this insiding was out of proportion and didn't have a single problem with me using this base.

Attachments

• ban appeal.png
    ban appeal.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 119

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied

The base you took the drugs from was an unclaimed faction base for Undisclosed and faction allies it was not a private farm. As per undisclosed factions rules which are in line with the server, taking things from unclaimed faction/ally farms is considered the same as taking from a claimed base. Based on this and the fact you would not have been allowed into this farm without being a member of undisclosed or one of its at the time allies is why this is insiding and the ban will be staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.