Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Creepercraft48

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creepercraft48

Member Name Creepercraft48

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Creepercraft48

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt

Staff who banned you : Noodle

Staff who dealt with you : Noodle

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Alt

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins thought correctly in banning my alt but they were incorrect in banning my maina ccount since i was not informed alts were ileagal and i wasnt warned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? That i had a alt i used it when i was banned from creepercraft48 so taht i could work on creeper.I still wasnt warned alts were ileagal.

Why should we unban you? You shouldnt unban me fro creeper you should continue the 15 days of banning but should un perma ban me since alts are not perm bannable i understand that my alt should be banned but my main should not be perma banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not using alts.

How can we trust you again? By me not using alts and not being disrespectful in any way.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sorry for using an alt but i do not think i should perma banned for it.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

Rule 7
DgH4LdL.png

Your last ban said you would be permed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts