Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - crudestharper

Status
Not open for further replies.

crudestharper

Member Name crudestharper

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: CrudestHarper

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temps Ban

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Apparently, I was banned for X-ray. Otherwise I never was warned of kick or even banned on this server.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I'm Pretty sure i was banned because of an player named paulzas. I raided him and he kept blaming me for hacking. He even blamed me for having a hacker skin.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? First of all, Im 19 years of age, I've been playing minecraft for quite an while. I wouldnt consider myself an pro raider, but Im not far from it. After years of experience , i found useful ways to find bases and raid them. This player was grinding mobs in his grinder about at -y : 20-25, Basically 20 blocks above bedrock level. I have optifine, That allows me to use My right control key to zoom. I was gathering resources and that's when i saw his name. I mean the rest is pretty self explainable. if this raid wasn't the reason, I dont know what one is the reason. I mean, this kids have no clue about how factions work and how to prevent getting raided. It's sometimes really funny. From leaving 2x1 tunnels of cobblestone leading to their base or completely having a 2x1 door entrance leading to there base underground.

Why should we unban you? I joined three days ago, I donated the second day morning. I mean i have an job, an life, a girlfriend. Honestly talking for myself, I wouldnt spend money on a server for hacking. I don't know about you but i have other things to pay in life than donating to servers to then get banned for x-raying.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Honestly, I do not know what to write. I mean, I can record, when Im about to raid, so next time i get blamed, I will have video proof that the owner of the base is simply ignorant.

How can we trust you again? Again like I said, I'm pretty sure an hacker's goal is to ruin other peoples fun by raiding them and shit. They wouldn't spend money on a server that will probably ban them for hacking. Unless they are completely brain dead, and know nothing about money management

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I was planning to apply for helper in the future, Im trying to spread my name arround, but first i want to get to know the players more. Im probably more mature than half of the players on this server. Like I just play minecraft while my lunch break or after work to relax, it makes me sad to see, you guys would ban a guy that donated money after his second day of playing.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
i watched u for about a hour. in that time u look up directly at a base that was nears yours (that no one was in) u then dug into that base and raided it. then right after that the reset happened. the moment u got back on to the server u warped to a random spot in wild and looked straight down and began digging into a crevasse, rode a water stream down into it then walked right above a base and dug into it.

crudestharper

Appeal denied
i watched u for about a hour. in that time u look up directly at a base that was nears yours (that no one was in) u then dug into that base and raided it. then right after that the reset happened. the moment u got back on to the server u warped to a random spot in wild and looked straight down and began digging into a crevasse, rode a water stream down into it then walked right above a base and dug into it.
First of all, I had to open the door for my dog to go shit. Second of all, I didn't x-ray. I could hear water so i dug into it, It let me to that cave. I then mined Iron, to then see random cobblestone, So i went for that aswell.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
there was no random cobblestone in the 2nd base it was andersite and dorite u dug into to get to the base

crudestharper

there was no random cobblestone in the 2nd base it was andersite and dorite u dug into to get to the base
This is so fucking stupid, I dont x-ray and now I'm banned. Man Im trying to get my MCmmo Mining skill up, and my /job is to break blocks to make money, I simply broke it to level up my job. If you been watching me for the past 1h you would know that I'm not x-raying. Now for the base that near, mine I knew that base was somewhere over there. When I place my base, I knew two bases were around. One was claimed and the other I saw the entrance while running outside. There is literally a fucking 2x1 door entrance leading for the wild to his base. I decided to wait to raid it , and wrote the cords down on a paper. I waited so that they get more advanced and more stacked in loot. but if you would of came like 1 day earlier, and watched me play you would of saw that that raid was completely legit. The Second raid. You say a random spot, but I have a sethome, You can check my sethome I sethome as pass. It wasn't a random spot, I knew players lived in that base. I used the water to get down because at that time I didn't know there was an cave , I used the water to get as deep as possible without getting harmed, And because that water could of directly give me entrance to that base. All though After mining my iron, I went for the other blocks, it was purely out of luck that I lended straight into the base, Because my set home was straight over his base at the time were the player was. Like I dont know what to fucking say. I was banned for knowing more about raiding then other kids of the age of 9-15. And honestly if it took you 1hour to suspect me of having xray... You said I went to an random spot, If you would of taken ur fucking time and checked logs u would of saw that I had an home SEt the location, and if you truly fallowed me for 1hour, you would of seen me go to /warp wild and click the sign, But no, that's proves u didn't fallow me, You are clearly incapable of giving true explanations to the story. This ban is full of shit and you know it, You simply didn't care because nothing would happen to you even if you falsely banned me. You should of taken that 1h of time and take notes, and get clear facts. The only thing you have is, He dug into the base, after destroying andersite and dorite. Imagine I would of bought cords to the base AND dug straight into the base that would of got me banned either way because the only thing you looked at was me dgging the blocks. Witch in most cases isn't valide proof depending on the situation. I would like to get this post readed by an other admin.

crudestharper

After looking at other peoples post, People who got xray banned by other admins got an 1day ban, or an warning ban, You straight up banned me for 7days. Like even tho the ban wasn't legit I should of got an warning. Man not to be rude, But get ur fucking shit straight.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
So first off no admin has banned any one for less then 7 days for x-raying let alone ever warned some one for x-raying. 2nd i will gladly walk any other staff threw what i watched u do and let them have there input on this ban if u want a 2nd opinion. 3rd how did u know they had a base there. no one was in the base when u set the home???

crudestharper

So first off no admin has banned any one for less then 7 days for x-raying let alone ever warned some one for x-raying. 2nd i will gladly walk any other staff threw what i watched u do and let them have there input on this ban if u want a 2nd opinion. 3rd how did u know they had a base there. no one was in the base when u set the home???
First of all, Yes i want an 2nd opinion, But i want them to see this post aswell, When I set home, there was an player under me, I do not know the exact position of where he was but when i set home, i was above him, I was with my partner, He is the one that originally found the base, I then TPed to sethome yesterday morning. My Partner left in the middle of the day an never reconnected idk why. But his name was something like , Death_A_Wish or really close to that. Man, I just really want to play. Like all i did was legit,

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
i take that back since i dont know your time zone it may be yesterday for u. but it was still 10 hours ago. at the same time there is no other logs other then u. i see no death_a_ wish or any one with a name like that in the area

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2nd opinion here... You are banned for xray which is 100% the case in the situation. 7 days is minimum ban for first xray. As ace has told you... Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.