Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - CRYPTICSURFER

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRYPTICSURFER

Member Name CRYPTICSURFER

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: CRYPTICSURFER

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Lag Machine

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : There is a guy in my faction and I think his name is swordcotter or something and he was helping to build our faction home which we were going to claim for the faction but I guess he had other ideas and didn't tell us so it appears that he was being a jerk and made a lag machine.

What is your explanation of this reason? I wasn't apart of the action. I don't even know who swordcotter is I just knew he was a part of my faction. He had told us he was making a base for our faction and then decided to do something else without telling us.

Why should we unban you? I believe you should urban me because I wasn't aware of the situation. By the time I showed up on the scene to help build there was a bunch of people who I didn't know and they were all doing that weird boat thing. I don't believe i should have been banned right away under the circumstances.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not invite random people into the faction and plan on making sure that I know or at least trust anyone I am bringing into the faction.

How can we trust you again? I believe I was never untrustworthy. I tried to follow all of the rules and take note of every warning that I was given. I really have supported this server, I vote every day basically and I donated money and never wanted to get banned. I think that you can see that you can trust me.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I think that I was banned before because I was standing around the boats that were being put at spawn but so were lots of other people and that was only a 5 minute ban so I didn't worry about it but I don't want that instance to reflect upon what happened today. It was not my fault and I didn't know what was going on. I never knew what the base was going to be. You can see that I was barely at the base. Please let me back on the server I would really appreciate it. I promise this kind of thing will not happen again and I'm sorry for any inconvenience my faction may have caused and I hope you forgive me even though I wasn't apart of the lag machine.

CRYPTICSURFER

I thought I was helping him build a base for the faction, I had no idea what it was. That doesn't seem fair to me. We were just building it higher into the sky. I don't even know how it was a lag machine.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal Accepted with conditions.

I will be unbanning you but if any similar behaviour occurs your ban will be reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.