play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - cutensmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutensmart

Username:

In-Game Name: cutensmart

Reason for ban ignorant swine i beleve that afk fishories shal be allowed in that server that you resided curently in, bwaaa bbeepp boop bwa bwa, ding dong dittley ding dig. peepo poggies,

Length of ban: ignorant swine i beleve that afk fishories shal be allowed in that server that you resided curently in, bwaaa bbeepp boop bwa bwa, ding dong dittley ding dig. peepo poggies,

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) ignorant swine i beleve that afk fishories shal be allowed in that server that you resided curently in, bwaaa bbeepp boop bwa bwa, ding dong dittley ding dig. peepo poggies,

Staff who banned you ignorant swine i beleve that afk fishories shal be allowed in that server that you resided curently in, bwaaa bbeepp boop bwa bwa, ding dong dittley ding dig. peepo poggies,

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names ignorant swine i beleve that afk fishories shal be allowed in that server that you resided curently in, bwaaa bbeepp boop bwa bwa, ding dong dittley ding dig. peepo poggies,

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? ignorant swine i beleve that afk fishories shal be allowed in that server that you resided curently in, bwaaa bbeepp boop bwa bwa, ding dong dittley ding dig. peepo poggies,

Why do you think you were banned? ignorant swine i beleve that afk fishories shal be allowed in that server that you resided curently in, bwaaa bbeepp boop bwa bwa, ding dong dittley ding dig. peepo poggies,

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? ignorant swine i beleve that afk fishories shal be allowed in that server that you resided curently in, bwaaa bbeepp boop bwa bwa, ding dong dittley ding dig. peepo poggies,

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? ignorant swine i beleve that afk fishories shal be allowed in that server that you resided curently in, bwaaa bbeepp boop bwa bwa, ding dong dittley ding dig. peepo poggies,

How can you ensure we can trust you again? ignorant swine i beleve that afk fishories shal be allowed in that server that you resided curently in, bwaaa bbeepp boop bwa bwa, ding dong dittley ding dig. peepo poggies,

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? ignorant swine i beleve that afk fishories shal be allowed in that server that you resided curently in, bwaaa bbeepp boop bwa bwa, ding dong dittley ding dig. peepo poggies,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.