Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Denied Ban Appeal - Cythekid

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Cythekid, Dec 8, 2018 at 1:28 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cythekid

Cythekid New Member

Member Name Cythekid

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
    These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Cythekid

Length of Ban: It was 30 days, but it is now currently at 23 days, 3 hours, 12 minutes.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : Ace

Reason for ban on record : Admitting to cheats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe they thought i was cheating on McDrugs. I had cheats on my pc.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Honestly i had not bothered to delete them yet. Sometimes i used them on other servers, but i stopped because i didnt play on any server besides Mcdrugs.

Why should we unban you? I have stopped cheating and i dont even have hacks on my pc anymore. Proof of my versions folder https://gyazo.com/88dd1d5cf519abb31f9d89d6ba4a320b

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will delete all my cheats and never hack again.

How can we trust you again? I will delete all ym hacks and be completely legit. I wont even hack on any other servers again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sorry for cheating and i would really like to be unbanned so i could get back to playing the server with my cousin and all ym other friends.
  2. jrd3044

jrd3044 AsstToTheOwner Staff Member AsstToTheOwner

jrd3044
    You should show us inside 1.8.9 and 1.12 ;)
  3. Dakotaa

Dakotaa Owner Staff Member Owner

Appeal denied; player admitted in Teamspeak to deleting hack client folders and clearing his recycling bin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.