Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Cythekid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cythekid

Member Name Cythekid

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Cythekid

Length of Ban: It was 30 days, but it is now currently at 23 days, 3 hours, 12 minutes.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : Ace

Reason for ban on record : Admitting to cheats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe they thought i was cheating on McDrugs. I had cheats on my pc.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Honestly i had not bothered to delete them yet. Sometimes i used them on other servers, but i stopped because i didnt play on any server besides Mcdrugs.

Why should we unban you? I have stopped cheating and i dont even have hacks on my pc anymore. Proof of my versions folder https://gyazo.com/88dd1d5cf519abb31f9d89d6ba4a320b

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will delete all my cheats and never hack again.

How can we trust you again? I will delete all ym hacks and be completely legit. I wont even hack on any other servers again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sorry for cheating and i would really like to be unbanned so i could get back to playing the server with my cousin and all ym other friends.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal denied; player admitted in Teamspeak to deleting hack client folders and clearing his recycling bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.