Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - daceta112

Status
Not open for further replies.

daceta112

Member Name daceta112

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Daceta112

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : No Intent To Play

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : No one warned me previously

Reason for ban on record : I was saying the n word which was wrong and I was also spoiling something in a certain movie

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because I was cursing in all caps and I spoiled something in a movie.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? The ban was reasonable, I was cursing but I spoiled something in a movie too. This is unacceptable.

Why should we unban you? I think you should unban me because everybody deserves a second chance, I know what I did was wrong and I don't think I will be stupid enough to do these things again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not say explicit things in the chat of the server and I will not spoil things about movies.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again by watching what I say in chat, I will no longer say these explicit things and no longer spoil movies for people. I am generally sorry.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? To the admins, I am sorry for my actions and I apologize for my explicit language in the chat and for the spoiling in a certain movie. I'll be honest, my ban from the server was completely acceptable, I know what I did was wrong, but please, give me one more chance. Once again, I am sorry.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Please do not reply to ban appeals unless specifically asked to by staff.

We have a very low tolerance for movie spoilers, potentially ruining something for someone that they could be extremely excited for is unacceptable in my opinion and totally different to offending someone by saying something generally offensive.

I do not know the situation, so you'll have to wait for Dakota for a response to accept or deny this appeal.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
From the way I saw you acting in chat, it appeared you were just trying to be a dickhead for the sake of being a dickhead. However, since it's apparent that you do have intent to play, I will unban you. If anything like this happens again, you will be permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.