Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Daniel Thorley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Thorley

Member Name Daniel Thorley

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: wojdiz

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Server temp banned

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : got instantly banned because i used x-ray

Reason for ban on record : x-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned because i had a unfair advantage over other people by using x-ray. this i understand is unfair as i got into people's bases by using hacked clients.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I understand that this was unfair. and i just caused harm because the other people worked hard on their bases and i just hack to get into them.

I did this because i was mad at people doing the same thing to me and i just decided to do it back to the community. Although after i have learnt how selfish that was and how it must of annoyed the other side.

Why should we unban you? After receiving this ban i have learnt how i really do love this server and how i liked it.

For that reason i really needed a ban to open up my eyes and show me that i shouldn't of exploited in the first place and i now also understand that i could of made people really annoyed like how i was annoyed when i had it done to me. and also i would never take a risk like this again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? NEVER again use hacked clients. i guess i was just stupid and really annoyed but i was part of the problem.

How can we trust you again? It will take time but i can promise ill only be helpful to the community and not annoying. i will also have respect for everyone playing. And i have realised only bad things come out of using exploits.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sorry. and i hope you could trust me and not hate me for the stupid mistake i made.

Thank you

Daniel Thorley

"Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied."

Just read that now. sorry about this i dont know how to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.