Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - danielhograt

danielhograt

Member Name danielhograt

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Danielhograt

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : none.

Reason for ban on record : Alternate account of Metroaxis2

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought i was an alternate account of metroaxis2 when i'm not,i'm just his friend and play with him often.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I live where he does on the server and we share supplies and have a farm together.

Why should we unban you? I am not an alternate account of metroaxis2.I have done nothing against the rules of the server. I don't know why i should be banned.I just play with Metroaxis2 because he is my friend.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have done nothing. I don't understand what i can do to from preventing being banned wrongly.

How can we trust you again? I have not done anything.I just wanted to play on the server because it was fun. I wanted to play with my friend and make stuff.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? This has annoyed me because i am not an alternate account of Metroaxis2 and now i can't play on the server. I was online at the same time as him so how am i an alternate account. We also speak together a lot in game chat. I just wanted to make a base with my friend and grow stuff with him. I believe he has done nothing wrong either. And has been banned wrongly as well.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

You can join our teamspeak server (ts3.mc-drugs.com) and you can prove to an admin that you are separate people you may be unbanned.

Thanks,
GotEdit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.