Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - DanKKush0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanKKush0

Member Name DanKKush0

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Dankkush0 and Jekkumiees

Length of Ban: perma

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : -

Reason for ban on record : alt user

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was an on alt accounr

What is your explanation of this reason? hello. my real name is Daniel and i think there has been big missunderstanding , my brothers name is Joona and ign joona5000 and we use the same computer beacouse we arent the richest family on earth, Joona5000 told me about the server about 3-4 days ago and i was unaware he was banned. and i didnt see any kind of warning about it, my real account is danKKush0 and alt jekkumiees. im dont know any information about account joona5000,

Why should we unban you? joona5000 is my brothers account and we use same pc. i think that is how you tought it was my alt. but its not. i really enjoy the idea of the server and i like it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will ask my brother if he is banned or not so there will not be any miss understandings

How can we trust you again? just trust me, i dont hack or do anything against the rules of mcdrugs if i get a warning from admin/mod i will listen to that warning and dont mess around.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? please man. its good server. i would have stopped playing on my account if i saw an warning.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
you and your brother will need to come on to are TS server and talk with a admin to prove you are different players

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
So your brother is at a friend's but he is at a amusement park....

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I will be on in about 7 hours from now and I will be on for the rest of the night after that. If you are able to come on at some point we can get this worked out.

DanKKush0

Ok sorry. We live in very different time zones and i have to go to sleep already in 3 hours. I cant stay up till 5 am on a school morning.

DanKKush0

Can we do this today at somepoint with some admin or owner in like 5 hours? This is the best time i can do this

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal accepted.
Apologies for the long wait.

We aim to improve this process in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online