play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Dargenium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargenium

MVP
Member Name Dargenium

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Dargenium

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Server Temp-ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was travelling through the ocean yesterday with a potion of nightvision on and I saw at the bottom of the ocean a single piece of andesite in the gravel-filled ocean floor. I got curious and had hopped out of the boat, then falling downwards onto the andesite underwater and breaking it, placing a new block above me to remove the water. I kept digging down and had accidentally found a base. I had assumed this was what I was going to find because I know that andesite does not naturally spawn on the ocean floor. Other than that there was no way I could have known so I understand how admins could believe I had an xray on.

Why what is your explanation of this reason?

Why should we unban you? I hadn't xrayed and explained above why admins may have thought this.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Leaving a sign in the base to tell the person how I found their base?

How can we trust you again?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I wish I had a chance to argue my case before I was flat-out banned. This all could have been avoided if I had a chance to tell the admins what had happened for me to find that undersea base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.