Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - DarkNom

DarkNom

Member Name DarkNom

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DarkNom

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : TS3 Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : Dakotta

Reason for ban on record : I was swearing a bunch and being a cock on teamspeak. Dakotaa told me not to swear and I said "Oh Shit Sorry." I realize I was being an immature idiot and should have listened to him instead of being the egotistical wannabe rebeller that I am not.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was being annoying and I was being a smart ass.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Im done being stupidly immature on the ts.

Why should we unban you? I'm sorry for being annoying and a nuisance on teamspeak and not listening to the staff.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not going to swear, and I am going to listen when spoken to by staff.

How can we trust you again? I wont swear and I will actually not be annoying.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry Dakotaa for being really annoying on ts and being a smart ass.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I don't recall banning you for swearing, nor would I ever perm ban someone for swearing.

DarkNom

I was perm banned on my other laptop. On my new pc I can join but I wanted to appeal so I wouldn't get in trouble.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.