Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - DarkNom

DarkNom

Member Name DarkNom

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DarkNom

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Banned

Staff who banned you : OGDaddy

Staff who dealt with you : OGDaddy

Staff who have warned you previously : I have not been warned previously

Reason for ban on record : We made a mushroom farm. We then got raided by Aegis (who went to use the farm, which was not to our knowledge). One of my faction members had a home set there and I sent a teleport request to him. I horse-glitched out of the chest room to the rest of the base with the mushrooms.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :I was banned for horse-glitching.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I horse glitched through the base.

Why should we unban you? I don't believe you should unban me however, I believe it is equitable to shorten the length of the ban to three days, since glitching is a three-day ban, according to Mc-Drugs policy. OGDaddy claims he told me that "if we glitched into anything we would get a one-week ban". I do not recall him and I know for certain he did not say that, but if he did, why should he warn me for glitching when I haven't glitched into any bases before this. Subsequently, he said he would check his logs, though I wanted to make a ban appeal because I know that he never warned me. If he did warn me; it was a false warning, because I was not glitching into bases prior to this, so the question is: why would I be falsely warned?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? From this incident, I have understood that I should never glitch. I feel that from this experience, I have learned not to do such crimes, as they both: ruin my chances of being a genuine, true player and that it is illegitimate.

How can we trust you again? My careless, irresponsible period of glitching is over. I have not much more to do than dedicate towards Minecraft, especially this server throughout my summer break.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Beforehand, I want to apologize for this all. It was childish and I acted absent-minded. I hope that when I return, I've reformed myself.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

DarkNom

I was banned for the wrong amount of time and falsely warned making me banned for more time.... I made this as there seemed to be a mistake in my ban and me being falsely warned and banned for 7 Days instead of the allotted usual 3 day ban.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.