Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - DarkScyther12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkScyther12

Member Name DarkScyther12

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DarkScyther12

Length of Ban: 1week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : xray

Staff who banned you : Infamousage

Staff who dealt with you : Infamousage

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Xray/first offence. If you feel this is wrong please contact a staff member

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins thought i xrayed to someones base because i had optifine and i seen his name as he was not shifting.

What is your explanation of this reason? I did not cheat and i got banned innsocen

Why should we unban you? I did not cheat and i got banned i am innocent and i can even prove i did not cheat if you ever wanted to check my computer

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will uninstall optifine and disable the zoom feature on optifine

How can we trust you again? You can easily trust me because i would never ever cheat on any server i have never ever used a hacked client

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online