Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Darvling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darvling

Member Name Darvling

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BigDogKhaos and _SICKNASTY

Length of Ban: permanet

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm ban

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : Killah121

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Alt accounts

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins thought they where both my alts

Why what is your explanation of this reason? These are not my alts, but actual people Bigdogkhaos is my brother, and _SICKNASTY is a friend. We all come together at one house and play on the same IP (of course)

Why should we unban you? Because they are not my ALTS.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Alerting an admin before we all play together on the same IP.

How can we trust you again? Im not sure, I did not do anything wrong we just did not know.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? These are not ALTS, I wouldn't go threw all this trouble to get them unbanned, we all like playing together and we have always done it, we just didn't know we had to tell any one because we are new to this.

I got mad at Killah because he almost immediately accused all of my friends (and brother) of being ALTS.

gkidedabeast

Contributor
MVP+
DrugPass III
Hello, these accounts will be unbanned if you can all 3 get on the server at the same time playing, and are on Teamspeak talking to either an admin or a mod to prove that these are not alt accounts. The Teamspeak server ip is ts3.mc-drugs.com.

Killah121

MVP+
I would like to add, The user claimed Demeter_1 to be his brother and BigDogKhaos, _SICKNASTY to be his friends.

Darvling

I would like to add, The user claimed Demeter_1 to be his brother and BigDogKhaos, _SICKNASTY to be his friends.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I believe I claimed that BigDogKhaos was my brother in the chat in game and in the forum above.
Bigdogkhaos is my brother, Demeter_1 and _SICKNASTY are two friends.

PS:I would like to the the TeamSpeak next week, due to the fact that _SICKNASTY is not here for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.