Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Dasher205

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasher205

Member Name Dasher205

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Dasher205

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : X-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : NoodlyApendage thought it was x-ray

Why what is your explanation of this reason? He said my tunnel was weird.

Why should we unban you? I found his giant farm with the entity tactic. When i walked by the were a lot of entities. So i decided to come back later because i thought it was a farm and people on were online. Then i went back later and 9:30pm Eastern and dug a spiral tunnel down and hit the edge of his base. If i was really using x-ray i would have landed in the middle of the base and i wouldn't have looked around after i fell in. Also if i was using x-ray i would have dug a tunnel straight down and no in a spiral down.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Get a second staff member that does not participate in that base for factions.

How can we trust you again? I was banned for story that checked out because i found a staff members base.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope you review my case.

Last edited:

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal accepted.

After re-reading how entities work I agree with your story. I apologize I was misinformed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online