Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Ban Appeal - DDevil_1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimShady

Member Name DDevil_1

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: itsramen_

Length of Ban: one hour

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : savannahhh

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : wasting staff time/lying to get free items

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was lying about my situations to get free stuff

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i wasnt, all of this was real. i went to the nether to get netherrack for a quest and i was spawned in the middle of a lava field and died. other time i couldnt open the door to the drug selling area, and i got arrested while on mule duty so my rep is now bad. these are all real and i can deal with going afk and drowing when i did /f unstuck but this other stuff was bs i lost a 50% cut of drugs selling, and my good pickaxe, vote key and santa armor. not cool

Why should we unban you? because i am not lying look in logs

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i ddint do anything wrong

How can we trust you again? i ddint do anything wrong

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? im not bullshitting you this is actually happening and its pissing me off

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
To be clear, your ban was for creating tickets on three occasions with requests for compensation in items.
On each occasion you changed your story multiple times and on each occasion to mislead staff, it turned out that they were all just player errors.

Last edited:

SlimShady

im sorry that i wasted your time. the first ticket i guess i can live with i shouldnve been afk, i told you that i suffocated but really i drowned as candyman found in the logs but i didnt know i came back to a death screen and i ddint know how. and i went to the nether through a portal from my home base. and yes i wasnted compensation i lost almost a full set of exclusive santa armor of course iw as pissed i wanted p4 to go in the nether so i grabbed my santa armor from my echest, i was going to mine netherrack for a drugpass quest. if they were all just player errors then i guess theres no compensation the only reason i asked was because i lost valuable stuff that i couldnt really get back easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.