Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - DDildoshredder69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name DDildoshredder69

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DDildoshredder69

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp Ban

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Hack Client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Yeah I said in chat, "what is 2+2 7593465397846280715803651987658723462835"

What is your explanation of this reason? Was fucking around with a faction mate online over discord, thought of the idea, he thought it was a bad idea and would get him banned I didn't believe it would so I just did it as a prank to staff, I'm writing this so as you can see it didn't work out the way I wanted it.

Why should we unban you? I didn't do anything inherently wrong some people get banned for flying/xray/killaura for 5 days, but if I type something in chat that affects no one in the game but 5sec of staffs time (only did it 1 time got banned in about 5sec) then I believe it should at least be shortened or removed entirely.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not do dumb shit in chat

How can we trust you again? Yeah

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Got banned for a hacked client, and all I did was say 1 message in chat and got banned for the same amount of time someone with killaura or xray would get banned for, not very comparable for the amount of effect it would have on players in the game, I also did this at about 1:20 AM with very few players online.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You sent a message in chat that is only ever sent by hack clients, we have no way to tell if it's from a client or just the player being an idiot, so we're always going to assume it's from a client. The fact that you're trying to use the excuse that "it was just a prank bro lol" is hilarious. Appeal denied.

You sent a message in chat that is only ever sent by hack clients, we have no way to tell if it's from a client or just the player being an idiot, so we're always going to assume it's from a client. The fact that you're trying to use the excuse that "it was just a prank bro lol" is hilarious. Appeal denied.
even so, if I'm banned for the same duration for sending 1 chat message, and using kill/aura and xray, which actually negatively affects players it doesn't make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.