Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Declan Buss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Declan Buss

Member Name Declan Buss

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: CORNBre4d

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : i7e

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : My friend was cheating.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : My friend was cheating.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My friend was cheating

Why should we unban you? My friend was cheating

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will tell my friend to stop. I personally hate getting banned.

How can we trust you again? I dont give a fuck

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? THEY NEVER FUCKING WARNED US ABOUT THE FUCKING BAN. Which I think is against the rules...

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

Every base that your friend came across you teleported to them and had every intention to share any supplies with the player. I placed down many bases and you even looked straight at them, just didn't mine down. They had no suspicious entities around them.
You were with your friend at the majority of bases they mined down to and you clearly knew that they were cheating, yet you did not decide to tell a staff member (which would've been the smart thing to do).

If you know someone is cheating on the server then you should tell a mod or above without question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.